Monday, October 5th- Friday, October 18th:
· Fairytale and Nursery Rhyme Unit· We will be talking about a different fairytale or nursery rhyme everyday as well as learning new songs!
Tuesday, October 27th:
· Learning Tree Pumpkin Patch! · Please bring $5 so your child can pick out a pumpkin from our patch to decorate in center
Friday, October 30th:
· Halloween Parade and Party! · Arrive in costume no later than 9:00
-Please no scary masks or costumes-Parents can social-distance on the front grass if they want to watch the parade
- Be sure all costume pieces are clearly labeled- Bring a change of clothes in a labeled bag
9:15 - 9:30 Halloween Circle
9:30 - 9:45 Halloween Snack
9:50 – 10:20 Trick-Or-Treating in the church and school/Halloween Parade
Friday, November 13th: Pajama Day
· Please bring your child in their comfy pajamas with a small stuffed toy.
· Children should still wear regular shoes. Please no house slippers.
Wednesday, November 18th: Mickey Mouse’s 92nd Birthday!
· Please bring your child in Mickey’s favorite colors red and black or be dressed in Disney friends to help us celebrate in style.
Tuesday, November 24th: Getting ready for Fancy Friendship Snack!
· We will be working together a friendship trail mix to enjoy for 9:15am snack on the Wednesday!
· As always there will this will be a nut-free trail mix, please ask the office if you have any questions.
Wednesday, November 25th: Fancy Friendship Snack 9:15am
·We will be enjoying our friendship trail mix we made Tuesday together at snack.
· We will also be talking about friendship, giving and caring about others during 9am circle.
Thursday and Friday, November 26th & 27th: SCHOOL CLOSED
Feed coming soon